About Julian

My photo
I teach math to kids. They teach me a lot of things, too. I think it's an even swap.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome

This blog is to be used as a place for students to post ideas about class projects, get help from other students and from Mr. Cortella and Ms. Taylor.

You can post questions and ideas here, and the hope is that someone will comment on your post with helpful suggestions or other ideas. Your posts do not need to be limited to getting the homework done or how to do the latest POW. You can post links to other sites that you find interesting or raise questions on any topic in math that you would like to know more about or you think other students would find interesting.

For example, the COW is due tomorrow. I was wondering how the solution would differ if the ball bounced forever. Would the ball travel an infinite distance? Who can use our work to date to help me answer that question?

No comments:

Post a Comment